01 Aug Sunshine salad dressing
Posted at 17:44h in Recipes
This creamy honey-mustard salad dressing recipe is lightened up with Greek yogurt. No mayo here! It is so easy to whisk this dressing together. Recipe yields almost 1 1/2 cups and keeps well for 10 to 14 days.
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (any % fat will do)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 to 4 tablespoons honey to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or more lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 10 twists of freshly ground black pepper
- In a 2-cup liquid measuring cup or bowl, combine all ingredients as listed. Whisk until blended. Taste, and season with additional pepper if necessary.
- This dressing is intentionally bold, but if it tastes too tart for your liking, whisk in another tablespoon of honey.
- Store leftover salad dressing in the refrigerator, covered, for 10 to 14 days.